Tiana Fech talks about how it is ok to not have your life figured out as a 41-year old mom and that you can still grow, explore, learn, and try new things including skating lessons with your name tag on your helmet!
In this episode:
- There are no age limits. You can always change things up, do things differently, and look for new adventures and opportunities.
- Honesty and openness can be powerful forces of connection.
- There is often ease and comfort in predictability and routine.
- Change can be tough and uncomfortable.
Shout out to:
- YGTMama (You’ve Got This, Mama): https://www.ygtmama.com
- Note: YGTMama is now YGTMedia: https://www.ygtmedia.co
- Mamas & Co: https://www.mamasandco.com
Connect with Tiana and The Part-Time Jungle Community: