Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | RSS | More
Julie Freedman Smith and Gail Bell of Parenting Power are Canada’s Go-To Parenting Team. 18 years ago, they began bringing ‘Aha moments’ to parents, teachers and caregivers with a collection of practical, easy-to-use tools; simplifying their days and strengthening the connection with the children in their lives.
In this episode:
- How to talk to our children about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and tools to help alleviate their anxiety
- Tools and tips for families navigating closed schools and working from home
- Check out Parenting Power’s “Stay at Home Family Challenge”.
- For more information go to: https://www.facebook.com/parentingpower/
From Parenting Power:
- “Learning at Home” by Alison Van Rosendaal:
- Connect with Parenting Power: (Note – Parenting Power is no longer in business)
- Instagram: @parentingpower https://www.instagram.com/parentingpower/
- Facebook: @parentingpower https://www.facebook.com/parentingpower/