Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | RSS | More
Amber Pavey is a mom of three children and an educator with a specialty in mindfulness education. She helps individuals of all ages learn to press pause and empower themselves with mindfulness through her business Present Possibilities Mindfulness Education.
In this episode:
- What exactly is mindfulness?
- Ways that mindfulness can be used to create a sense of ease for children and adults during anxious and uncertain times.
- Sign up for an amazing and free ‘Weekly Wellness Program’ by heading to: https://www.presentpossibilities.ca
Connect with Present Possibilities Mindfulness Education:
- Website: https://www.presentpossibilities.ca
- Instagram: @present_possibilities https://www.instagram.com/present_possibilities/
- Facebook: @presentpossibilities https://www.facebook.com/presentpossibilities/