Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | RSS | More
Tiana Fech talks about why she had to press pause during this crazy time of change and uncertainty due to the overwhelm with navigating emergency remote teaching as a university instructor and as a parent.
In this episode:
- We have been and are all experiencing the global pandemic of COVID-19 in a variety of ways.
- Emergency remote teaching. Right now education is not distance learning or online learning it is “emergency remote teaching”.
- We are in this together. We are well intentioned. We are trying our best. We are going to make mistakes. It’s not going to be perfect.
Connect with Tiana and The Part-Time Jungle Community:
- Website: http://www.theparttimejungle.com
- Instagram: @parttimejungle https://www.instagram.com/parttimejungle/
- Facebook: @parttimejungle https://www.facebook.com/parttimejungle/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tianafech/